Veteran Tampa Local Government Attorney Helping You Succeed in Your Case
Providing knowledgeable, client-focused legal service
Local government law is a particularly challenging area with diverse considerations, such as public policy, public opinion and budgetary constraints. You need an attorney with a solid grasp of all aspects of local government representation and the experience to guide you through your legal matter. For 25 years, Richard A. Harrison has helped elected officials and government agencies through challenging legal matters and litigation.
Decades of accomplishments in local government law
You need a trustworthy, experienced legal advisor to manage your case. The attorneys at Richard A. Harrison, P.A. are proficient in local government law and can guide clients toward the best possible outcome with their accommodating, personal service. The firm’s successes for local government clients include:
- Hillsborough County Aviation Authority – Richard A. Harrison successfully defended the Aviation Authority against a religious group’s lawsuit regarding speech and leafleting rules at Tampa International Airport. He won the case and worked with the Authority to make its policies less susceptible to future legal challenges.
- Hillsborough County Hospital Authority – Richard A. Harrison led the team that managed the legal aspects of Tampa General Hospital’s privatization. Today, Tampa General Hospital is thriving financially and is recognized as one of the highest-rated hospitals in the nation.
- Tampa Bay Water – Richard A. Harrison litigated claims arising out of two of the largest public construction projects in the Tampa Bay area: The seawater desalination facility and the regional reservoir. He also successfully defended Tampa Bay Water and its media relations director against a defamation claim by a local real estate developer.
- Hillsborough County, Florida – Richard A. Harrison represented the County at no cost as a public service in a complex public employees and officers liability insurance dispute involving a former County Commissioner.
Far-reaching coverage of all aspects of local government law
Richard A. Harrison, P.A. has advised local government, governmental agencies and officials on a wide array of legal issues, including:
- Bid protests and disputes
- Rulemaking and challenges
- Property acquisition, including eminent domain
- Election laws
- Ethics, including conflicts of interest
- Public Records and Sunshine Law
Regardless of the area of local government law involved, you can expect seasoned, knowledgeable representation and responsive service.
Contact a capable Tampa local government attorney to get results
Richard A. Harrison, P.A.’s legal services feature extensive familiarity with local government law and the inner workings of local government. Contact the law office at 813-302-7434 or online. The firm has flexible office hours and is centrally located in downtown Tampa close to the courthouses.
Richard A. Harrison, P.A. serves clients in the Tampa Bay area and throughout Florida.